Sunday, March 22, 2009
Valentine's Day 2009
Since I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world, I was spoiled for Valentine's Day. We started our evening off with dinner at Circo at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. Dinner was delicious! We started off with the Carpaccio Manzo (very thinly sliced beef served with Arugula salad, Goat cheese and Aged Balsamic Vinegar), I ordered the Astice al Burro e Aglio Arosto (Roasted Maine Lobster in Butter and Roasted Garlic), and Vinny got the Filetto di Manzo Grigliato (Beef Tenderloin with Melted Gorgonzola cheese). Everything was beyond delicious! We also had to have dessert. Vinny ordered the Tiramisu which is served with coffee gelato and I got the Italian donuts served with raspberry sauce and chocolate sauce for dipping. Vinny had beer with dinner and I had a Mint Chocolate Martini. I wasn't too impressed with my drink but everything else was perfect and made up for it!
After dinner, we got a couple more drinks at a bar in the casino. We then headed over to the "O" Theater. Our seats were in the second row! We really enjoyed the show and it wasn't anything like the others we have seen. The stage is round and it turns into a pool. There was diving, fire dancing, trapeze and much more. It's a definite must see. It was a perfect ending to the best Valentine's day ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment