Vinny and I are discussing taking a very needed vacation together. I have my cruise this year but Vinny won't be leaving the country at all. If you know me well, you know that I'm the type of person that has to travel. I hate being in the same place for too long. This is why I'm constantly going to CA. It's my biggest passion and I have a long list of places I want to see in my lifetime. I let Vinny in on this passion of mine and he shared that he loves going to new places as well. I let him know that if that's the case, we're perfect for each other.
The trip we're planning for 2010 is to the Central American country of Belize. It's within our budget and we'd start actual plans for it shortly after my cruise in October. I didn't know too much about Belize but was introduced to it by my friend Jewel. In Belize, you can find gorgeous beaches as well a lush jungle. We're thrill seekers so we figure we'd do their Black Hole Drop, Zip Lining and Cave tubing. We're also lovers of history and culture so we'd have to check out the Mayan Ruins as well. There is so much to do in Belize and we hope to make these plans a reality. Let's all cross our fingers!
Here is a link to the place we're thinking of staying:
Caves Branch Adventure Co. & Lodge
(We're thinking we want a Treehouse Suite)
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Possible Trip for 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



belize...sounds fun...i think that might the reason im always in CA...traveling is fun...makes life more fulfilling...
ReplyDelete